DREAM COME TRUE - ILAYADHALAPATHI DR.VIJAY

He might have made only a blinkand-miss appearance in Bangalore for the trailer release of his upcoming film Velayudham, opposite Genelia and Hansika, but Ilaiyathalapathy Vijay did manage to impress all his fans there. “It’s been a while since I last went to Bangalore and I’m glad to have met my fans there. The way I was received there was exactly the way I’m received in the theatres in Tamil Nadu. And I must say that right from my first film, I have received tremendous support from the audience there. It’s a great moment,” said the actor. Vijay is eagerly looking forward to the Deepavali release of his film. “It’s every actor’s dream to star in a superhero project and I got the opportunity with this one. The best part about this film is that it’s not only a complete commercial potboiler, but also has a very strong storyline. Everyone associated with the project has worked really hard. Vijay Antony has done a great job with the music and it will be a treat for the audience,” said Vijay.

No comments:

Post a Comment