HANSIKA AND GENELIA IN VELAYUDHAM

Hansika and Genelia have shared the screen with Vijay in the film Velayudham. Raja has directed this film. This film is being released on Deepavali day. There was news that there was clash between Hansika and Genelia.

It seems that both of them insisted Raja that their roles should have significance equivalently. Raja also in an interview had mentioned that both of them had ego problems.

When asked Hansika about this she said, "I am very happy that I had acted with Vijay in Velayudham. This film has created lots of expectations among the Tamil audience.
It was shocking for me when I heard the news that there were clashes between me and Genelia during the shooting. I could not believe that Raja himself has confirmed this. I don’t know what he had said. Genelia and I are good friends. There is no problem for me with her.

Simbhu approached me for the film Vettai Mannan. I liked the story. At this juncture I cannot reveal the character I am doing in this film. I am also pairing with Siddharth in a Telugu film also with Udhayanidhi Stalin in the Tamil film Oru Kal Oru Kannadi."

No comments:

Post a Comment