VIJAY OR KARTHI IN SUDEEP'S ROLE?

A special screening of the Sudeep-starrer, Vishnuvardhana, was organized by the director P Kumar for his gurus KS Ravikumar and K Bhagyaraj. In appreciation of his protégé’s work, Ravikumar said, “This is a good movie with a well-written screenplay. I’m sure this film will be loved by Tamil audiences too. I will help Kumar if he remakes it.”
Kumar was delighted with the applause that his film received. “It was great to watch the film with my mentors. After assisting Ravikumar in a film like Varalaru, it felt great to have him watch my debut effort and hear praise from him,” said Kumar, who reveals that remaking this film in Tamil was an
idea that had always been on his mind.
When asked who he’d like to cast in Sudeep’s role for this film, Kumar says, “I think Vijay would do justice to the role. But Ravikumar says Karthi would be ideal. I’ll get a clear picture about who the lead actor will be by next fortnight.”
The film’s producer Yogish has also said he’d like to produce the Tamil version of the film, which he has said Sudeep will direct..

No comments:

Post a Comment